Mary Queen of Scots Theme Box
The theme box has 3 options. Please read through to see what each box will contain.
This is a Made to Order Box that will take 6-8 weeks for processing after the Pre Order Ends as some items are hand made.
The Large Mary Queen of Scots Theme Box will contain:
1. Cutout Triangle Drop Earrings
Size 1"X2.5" Made out of alloy and shiny gold plating
2. Pearl Beaded Rosary with small Mary Medal and tiny cross
16" length; Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic, Water friendly.
3. Red Embroidered Renaissance Dress
This is a one-size-fits-most dress with a stretch panel and a sash in the back, and adjustable lacing up the front. Gorgeous embroidered rayon fabric with lovely drape and flowy full skirt. Measurements are:
* Chest: adjustable from 32" up to 40".
* Waist: adjustable from 28" up to 38".
* 3/4 Sleeve: 16".
* Shoulder to bottom: 45"
Hand wash only; Fabric: rayon
4. Underbust Corset Dress (Red and Black)
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bone & 2 Flat Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 16" / Back - 43" / Side - 19"
- Fabrics Bodice : Taffeta with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Taffeta with Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back Lacing opening
5. Long Victorian Skirt (Black)
- Dimensions : Center Front - 42" / Back - 42" / Side - 42"
- Fabrics : Georgette & Poly Taffeta with Elasticated Waistband
- Opening : Elasticated Waist
6. Jeweled Velvet Headband
Rhinestones and Pearl
7. Retro Resin TV from FANGTASTIC CREATIONS
Handmade resin TV with an image from the TV show Reign featuring Mary Queen of Scots and Queen Catherine de Medici.
Approximate Dimensions: 2" x 1 3/4" X 3/8"
Approximate weight: 0.7 oz.
WE ONLY HAVE 5 LARGE BOXES IN STOCK!
The Medium Mary Queen of Scots Box will contain:
4. Resin TV
5. Long Black Victorian Skirt
6. Underbust Corset Dress
The Small Mary Queen of Scots Box will contain:
4. Resin TV
5. Underbust Corset Dress
*JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES MIGHT VARY DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY BUT WILL BE SIMILAR IN STYLE TO THE PHOTOS!